My Little Pony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Little Pony

I knew a young lad who had MLP. I think that's quite scary to be honest.
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

My girlfriend is madly into ponies.. A whole room dedicated to the plastic buggers! Pretty much every weekend is spent going down to car boot's trying to find them.

It doesn't help that she is a committee member for the UK Pony Convention *spams*

She wont let me put a picture up of "The Pony Room", so you'll have to take my word for it... there are lots!

Comment

Originally posted by nowimboard View Post

It doesn't help that she is a committee member for the UK Pony Convention *spams*
        LOL just for your sheer cheek, the link stays
        Heather

Comment

I was never into MLP but I had a friend that had every horse out at the time (mid-80's) The only one I ever had was the Megan and Sundance 1st version out. I had to get it because it came with a doll with my name. I do appreciate however the little ponies. They are a very cute 80's toy.
          I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

I had soooo much my little ony stuff. I was a member of the fan club way past the age where it was acceptable. I wish I kept them but I sold them all as a teenager. I had the grooming parlour and show stable but enver the dream castle (sigh). my saddest memory was taking the little cat from the grooming parlour to school in my pocket and the next day walking across the lollipop crossing and seeing it flattened :-(
            I also had a flutter pony but their wings were notorious for falling off.

Comment

Two pages of MLP goodies from 1986

Comment

Oh wow!! I actually remember these pages. I had that lunchbox, I recognise it Thanks for posting, that's made my day!

Comment

I wasn't that into MLP but I got one for Xmas once. It was pale blue with a rainbow tail and mane. Does anybody know what this one was called? If I remember rightly it came with a little sticker which got lost during the big wrapping paper chuck out and I had a right tantrum. I was more interested in the sticker than the pony!

Later I had a couple of the seahorse ones that went in the bath. I had a small one with a rubber ring and a bigger one. The weight in the tail of the big one wasn't centred so it never floated upright...soon got sick of that!
                  1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                    I wasn't that into MLP but I got one for Xmas once. It was pale blue with a rainbow tail and mane. Does anybody know what this one was called? If I remember rightly it came with a little sticker which got lost during the big wrapping paper chuck out and I had a right tantrum. I was more interested in the sticker than the pony!
                    Might have been Sweet Stuff.
                    Heather

Comment

Working...
                    X