Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found a box of 80's & 90's Toys.... What Are They ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a box of 80's & 90's Toys.... What Are They ?

I recently emptied my Fathers house and in the attic found a box full of old 80's and 90's toys, I would love anyone who's willing to show off their skills and tell me what they are if I upload a few photo's..... sound like fun ?

Go on then...!

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Well, I'm told the little tank is a 'laser' cannon from Star Wars, as for the figures the tall white one could be a power ranger but beyond that I'm sorry I've no idea.

Comment

Post 4 look like they could be Sectaurs or Soma Creepy Bug, theres a thread somewhere
                Heather

Comment

The first one in the second post is Trap Jaw from He-Man, the figures in the middle pic in the third post are from Power Rangers, and the blue figure in the third post is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Soldier.
                  Last edited by davidthomas27; 11-03-2023, 14:26.

Comment

1982 action gi joe figures Palitoy Red Shadows Skeletron

Snailiens & Lunarticks

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
                    Ninja Turtles foot soldier

Heather

Comment

Originally posted by davidthomas27 View Post

The first one in the second post is Trap Jaw from He-Man, the figures in the middle pic in the third post are from Power Rangers, and the blue figure in the third post is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Soldier.
                      And the figures next to the Foot Soldier might be from Visionaries.

Comment

Sorry DavidThomas we were posting at the same time
                        Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Hair Bear View Post
                          Well, I'm told the little tank is a 'laser' cannon from Star Wars, as for the figures the tall white one could be a power ranger but beyond that I'm sorry I've no idea.
                          Good Find..... i checked and it's a 'MLC-3 Mobile Laser Cannon' from Star Wars.

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
                            1982 action gi joe figures Palitoy Red Shadows Skeletron, Snailiens & Lunarticks, Sectaurs
                            You should seriously consider becoming a detective...... great find !

It turns out Skeletron was a 'mail order' exclusive so quite rare.
                            Last edited by kit_havok; 11-03-2023, 17:17.

Comment

Originally posted by davidthomas27 View Post

And the figures next to the Foot Soldier might be from Visionaries.
                              The hologram figure turns out to be from something called 'Supernaturals'...... I've never heard of it, but I absolutely LOVED Visionaries as a child.

Comment

Working...
                              X