A very strange toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very strange toy

Ok this is a strange that my brother had. It basically was a golfer on a stick and i think you pressed a button and the golfer would swing his club. This had to be early 80`s or aybe late 70`s. Thats all I can remember of this strange toy, don`t know if there was anymore parts to it as it may have been lost.

Re: A very strange toy

Arnold Palmer Golf!

Comment

Been around since the 60's..I had one

Comment

Oh Wicked, Nice one D I want a go!
        Heather

Comment

Thats it, we didn`t have anything else to the set as probably my brother sister lost it before I was old enough to play with it.

Comment

Hey I had one of those ! that was a fantasic game which I still had stuck away in the loft until not so many years ago,I wish I had kept hold of it too, Bugger!!!

Comment

We've got one of those in the loft! I think so anyway, my landlord is a golf nut. I'll check at the weekend, maybe do a YouTube video if I'm right.

Comment

Is it me or would the little man on the stick give you nightmares if you were under 8 years old?

Comment

haha yeah, it is a little scary. I was just playing with it.

My video isn't great, hopefully you can all get a look at the golfer though. Excuse the mess in my room if it's visible, I've been digging stuff out of the loft all day.

Recently I spent a month repacking most things in the loft into plastic containers because we had a mouse problem. Unfortunately, they got to the golf box a little bit.

Nice game though, has a bunch of different clubs to attach to the little man.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8F0nW3AvV48

Comment

Working...
                  X