Sonic Ear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sonic Ear

I remember talking to a mate like twenty-odd years ago and spotting some kid and his pals on a railway bridge a good couple hundred yards away pointing one of them at us.

Quickly turned my head away and ( at the same volume as I had just been using ) told them to ***** off , nosy little ********s!

To my inner delight they all immediately started waving two fingers at me and shouting abuse... so it just proves they do work!

Wish I 'd had one

Comment

Just heared back from Greg he sadly missed the auction while on Honeymoon :cry:
      All eyes on Ebay for another
      Heather

Comment

fancy going on honeymoon

c'mon greg get your priorities right

Dave
        sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Just been on our Main Website and notice there is yet to be memories of the Sonic Ear mentioned, If any of you boys who owned one would like to start a page on it, please feel free

Thanks Huggie74
          http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/add.php
          Heather

Comment

Sonic ear in action

click the pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	sonicear 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	259216

Comment

Does anyone have any practical experience of using the Sonic Ear? I would love to know if they actually worked or not.If they do actually work,i'm going to try and buy one.

Comment

dont know about the modern models but i had the big blue and white sonic ear bestest toy ever did get me in trouble though loads of fun wish i could get one for my kids get them off my ps3

Comment

Working...
                X