emu puppet and pippa doll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emu puppet and pippa doll

does anyone remember the emu bird puppets around in the 70s and also the fashion dolls called pippa i never had a pippa but had her friend called brutt she had dark skin with white (not blonde) hair and i remember i bought her a long yellow evening dress that had a lurex top oh and now i am on a roll here how about laughing bags a box that when you pressed the button just laughed and laughed and just to finish the trick brandy glass oooh the memories

Re: emu puppet and pippa doll

My sister had one of the Emu puppets, you can come across them on Ebay, I'm sure I remember my sister using hers as a nightie case.

Theres a thread on pippa somewhere I'll see if I can find it for you

Edit: sadly the adverts from comics that were posted have been removed, but theres still a few pictures for you to see. https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/toys/3613-pippa.html
    Attached Files
    Heather

Comment

Oh I remember them , I never had one but my cousin's did
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I was given an emu soft toy as a present in the 70s, but it was a home-made one (not the same are they). This often happened in those days because there was less money around.
        sigpic
        'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

I had an emu
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

I had Emu hand puppet,you could attack people without them getting angry my sister used to take it quite badly though.
            "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

Working...
            X