Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow in the Dark stickers - HELP!

Hi All

I have been trying to find a picture or reference to a "toy" that I had back in the late 70's.

These stickers were made of soft "raised" plastic about an inch long - and each one had a Ghoulie or Ghost on it (I remember one being a skull and another was just an eye!). Each one glowed in the dark when the bedroom light went out....for longer if you placed the bedroom light near to the stickers beforehand lol

I think they could be bought for a few pence at my local shop or they might have come in a package (perhaps bubble gum - but thats not the memory I have).

I had quite a few on my bedroom cabinet and was fascinated by the way they glowed!

Any help with what they were called or a link to a picture would be greatly appreciated

S

Re: Glow in the Dark stickers - HELP!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1970s-Glow-in-...item5d2804bc2a

Comment

I seem to remember a set of glow in the dark stickers when i was a child.They were black,with a picture on them,and they were made of some kind of cloth material.I am sure they were circular in shape.

Comment

I remember these black glow-in-the-dark stickers, they were kind of squashy vinyl, I think I still may have a couple that have been stuck on a box or something.

Comment

yep....they were squashy vinyl...!

Comment

I think I actually saved the picture from the link UKRob gave in post two, will find it

Edit..hope its the right one

sold as '1970s-Glow-in-Dark-Horror-Monster-puffy-stickers-set'

Click image for larger version

Name:	mon1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	259962
            Last edited by Heather74; 04-08-2011, 23:34. Reason: adding picture
            Heather

Comment

def had the middle one! thanx!