plastic mazes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic mazes

When I was growing up in the late 70's and early 80's, we got two mazes for christmas. both were about the size of a piece of paper and about 1/4 inch thick. each had three metal balls about the size of one you might find in a ball point pen. There had to have been about 1000 feet of maze crammed into each of these games but only one path would get you from one side to the other. Also, to release a ball, you had to pull down on a little cap on the back and rotate it to line up the slots, releasing one ball at a time. Anyone with any info would be appreciated.

Re: plastic mazes

Fascination?

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...tric-maze-game
    Heather

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately, it was the wrong game. After looking at the link you posted, the game was about the same size as those shown, but the maze itself was REALLY fine, and minute. It would literally take hours or days to move the three balls from one end to the other. We're talking TINY balls. Thanks again.

Comment

I found one on e-bay. Here's the post so you can see just what I was trying to describe.
        Vintage Monstrous Maze Crazy Curves No 7096 - Tomy 1982 - eBay (item 330411519704 end time Mar-13-10 21:40:08 PST)

Comment

Well done: truly horrific!
          Parents hoping for quiet occupied kids for Christmas?

Were you occupied for hours or hurling it away in frustration shortly after opening... (and turnnig to one of those new-fangled "electronic" games)?
          "It's never too late to have a happy childhood."

Comment

Originally posted by Hillsworth View Post
            I found one on e-bay. Here's the post so you can see just what I was trying to describe.
            Vintage Monstrous Maze Crazy Curves No 7096 - Tomy 1982 - eBay (item 330411519704 end time Mar-13-10 21:40:08 PST)
            Wow yes I see exactly what you mean , i did a quick google search and see there was indeed two Monstrous maze ...Crazy Curves and Straight and narrow

Images sourced from

http://www.powerstrike.net/puzzles/Index_labyrinths.htm
            Attached Files
            Heather

Comment

Working...
            X