Sindy accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sindy accessories

Did anyone else have the sindy hotel room? It was a carry case which looked like a suitcase with travel stickers on it. When you opened it it had a drop down bed (possible a bath when turned the other way) and looked like a hotel room - small hanging rail etc.

I know someone will remember this cos everything i've asked before has been answered!!

The Sindy Case Hotel but as the naughty poster put Sindy and Paul (?) in a compromising position I'll just give you the link, as the bed is shown here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45049953@N07/4266437846/

Heather

Comment

Re: Sindy accessories

I have one of these, I collect Sindy so I have a lot of her things....too many :-)
      It is hell knowing that your health will keep you out of here, for many, many years......

Comment

I had a Sindy wardrobe, it was white, with a gold Sindy logo...and a bed with a blue duvet. I loved Sindy..I love looking at old Sindy dolls from the 70's. I remember each and every one I had...and the outfits I had for them too.

Comment

I love em so much I have got them all back again :-) I have a lot of Sindy stuff so if there is anything anyone would like to see, specifically, I could see if I have it|? I have a few wardrobes, stuffed full of Sindy clothes !
          I also collect Pippa so I have a few of them too, and Daisy and Tressy....and Sasha, so if anyone would like a pic, I can try? xxxx
          It is hell knowing that your health will keep you out of here, for many, many years......

Comment

Although I collected Barbie dolls and her accessories, I did have Sindy's Horse which I dearly loved.
            sigpic
            'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

God that really brings back memories - this used to go everywhere with me! THanks so much for pics x

Comment

Did anyone have Palitoy's Action Girl?

Comment

Yes, me!

She had long ginger hair and a red jump suit and was more posable than Barbie.
                  Very much the 'in' doll to have for Xmas 1971.

sigpic
                  'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
                      Did anyone have Palitoy's Action Girl?

I don't know anything about this, but I can tell you that Action Girl's 'Sound City' vehicle is a Mini Clubman, whilst Giles Mortimer drives a Mk1 Ford Transit van. Happy to help.
                      "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

Working...
                      X