X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silverbirch
    replied
    Re: Whatever happened to....

Yes Tracy Shaw was the hottest babe in Corrie, then she suddenly disappeared ( was she killed off ? )

she was on Loose Women a while ago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksNVGvOa0yQ

Leave a comment:

• mazzer
    replied
    Re: george and mildreds son

Originally posted by steve edwards View Post
    tristram i think he was called
    I thought Tristram was the son of George &Mildred's next door neighbours, I don't recall them having a son of their own.

Leave a comment:

• Rollingstone88
    replied

I saw The Nolans twice in concert in the late '70s/early '80s and managed to meet them afterwards. All lovely, friendly girls. Clearly absolutely knackered but still stopped for a chat. Coleen went on to marry Shane Ritchie - we all make mistakesIt wasn't the 'cool' thing to like The Nolans then and I was into a lot of the New Wave bands so I was a closet Nolans fan

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

She never reprised her role in karate kid pt 2 either did elizabeth.

She was in bttf pt 2 but only for a very short time according to her bio and also pt 3.

This is elisabeth in this clip but most of it is from pt 1 she only lasts like another minute orso into pt 2. http://youtu.be/fCjsUxbNmIs

REGARDING PETA FROM NEIGHBOURS HER PORTRAYAL OF CODY WAS VERY DIFFERENT SHE WAS MUCH WILDER I REMEMBER IT WELL I THINK SHE KISSED A FELLOW FEMALE STUDENT.

ID HAVE INCLUDED THIS IN THE PREVIOUS POST BUT RAN OUT OF TIME

Originally posted by knight ranger View Post
    claudia wells was the original jennifer parker actress, elisabeth shue was the replacement. I don't think it was a good recasting to be honest, shue was ham-acting like mad.
    Last edited by darren; 16-02-2015, 19:23.

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

Amelia Frid was born on July 30, 1975 in Russia WHICH I NEVER KNEW NOT A VERY RUSSIAN NAME.

BUT TRUE I CAN NEVER RECALL HER HAVING BLONDE HAIR BUT I SURE REMEMBER THE REDDISH HAIR SHE HAD.
    YES AMELIA HAD BROWN HAIR I LOOKED HER UP.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...kDuDT-ZeeET31L

OR ACTUALLY I THINK IT WAS PETA WHO HAD THE RED HAIR.
    I STILL REMEMBER IT PRETTY WELL.

Originally posted by Knight Ranger View Post
    I don't remember Amelia Frid ever being blonde, she had quite dark hair to my memory. Peta Brady was indeed nothing like her though. She might as well have been playing a completely new character.

Leave a comment:

• Knight Ranger
    replied

Originally posted by TwistedSpirit View Post
    Elizabeth Schue couldn't reprise her role as Jennifer as her mother was diagnosed with cancer so she decided not to... She last worked (in film) in 1996.

The re-cast Jennifer with someone 3 years older than Ms Schue!
    Claudia Wells was the original Jennifer Parker actress, Elisabeth Shue was the replacement. I don't think it was a good recasting to be honest, Shue was ham-acting like mad.

Leave a comment:

• Knight Ranger
    replied

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
    I remember Cody Willis in Neighbours had total change when away at boarding school. She left as a blonde & name back with wavy reddish-brown hair & a tone of voice that sounded as if she had swallowed a chainsaw, according to my brother.
    I don't remember Amelia Frid ever being blonde, she had quite dark hair to my memory. Peta Brady was indeed nothing like her though. She might as well have been playing a completely new character.

Leave a comment:

• zip55
    replied

None of those appearing in any of those soaps could be deemed actors ... by any stretch

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I think 3 quarters of the people who were in Neighbours also appeared in Home and Away,Sons and Daughters, Young Drs etc etc there must be a serious shortage of actors down under.

Leave a comment:

• Marine Boy
    replied

Darius Perkins played the original Scott Robinson in Neighbours, before Jason Donovan took over. I didn't realised he'd appeared in Home & Away.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Darius Perkins played someone in Home and Away who raped Carly (she was one of Pippa and Toms foster kids and she had a huge nose) then he pretended to jump off a cliff for a laugh but actually slipped fell and died, it showed you Alf fishing on the beach then hearing a scream then seeing him plumetting to earth.

Leave a comment:

• Krazy
    replied

Steve McDonalds little girl, Amy from Coronation Street, metamorphisised a few months ago from a shy fair haired child to a dark haired very confident girl.

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

I remember Cody Willis in Neighbours had total change when away at boarding school. She left as a blonde & name back with wavy reddish-brown hair & a tone of voice that sounded as if she had swallowed a chainsaw, according to my brother.

The original Scott Robinson was played by Darius Perkins, did he turn up on anything else?
    Last edited by Richard1978; 02-12-2010, 19:26.

Leave a comment:

• Krazy
    replied

Nick Tilsley was another one who changed over the years, I think there where 3 actors who have played him in the past. The guy who plays him now is the worst.

Leave a comment:

• yelever
    replied

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
    the worse head change ever had to be "pippa" from home and away, you'd think they'd at least go for the same hair colour,not to mention body shape!!! lol

I actually liked the new Pippa better than the old one after I got used to her lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X