Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help Please

Just found another site with a couple of different songs on.

http://www.uktvadverts.com/Adverts/A...aspx?company=6

Also came across the following when searching (seems odd as some web pages have different songs to others!!)

Three little birds - Bob Marley

Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind and fire

Carolyn

Comment

Not sure if it's true,but on a few different sites I looked on, persil had stated the song was written just for the advert,was never released and was sung by persil production staff???
      But as we know you cant believe everything you read,but these were meant to be replys to emails, people had sent to persil.
      Last edited by Heather74; 21-03-2007, 22:30.
      Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
        Not sure if it's true,but on a few different sites I looked on, persil had stated the song was writen just for the advert,was never released and was sung by persil production staff???
        But as we know you cant believe everything you read,but these were meant to be replys to emails, people had sent to persil.

For some reason that doesn't suprise me, really annoying though. Strange how we get fixated on a few snippets of a song and just cannot find out who sang it - Grrrr

Comment

Originally posted by ceg56 View Post
          Hi,
          yvvw, thats a shame, do you know what year it was?
          Yes it was aug 2005

Comment

Not sure if it's true,but on a few different sites I looked on, persil had stated the song was written just for the advert,was never released and was sung by persil production staff???
            Yeah i read that as well, but it sounds too much like a northern soul track for any of the persil ppl to have sang it lol

Comment

:cry::cry::cry:nooooooooooo, you are quite right huggie, ive just checked on another site and the song was wrote for that advert, im gutted now its such a good track

Comment

Working...
              X