• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shreddies Advert

Thats the way it should be!

Comment

Just as well, cant find the blue monster, found the hulk on one packet, gets out the blue pens.
      Heather

Comment

Aww ok well thanks. I've tried and all I can find are boxes with 'prizes' printed on the front covers. I DID find an interesting site which shows cereal box covers and all sorts from the 1950's - 70's etc. I'll make a new thread on it.

Comment

cool
          Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Kooky Bat View Post
            Right, I've asked most of my friends and they just haven't got a clue what I'm talking about.
            Does anybody remember a while ago they used to have a blue monster sort of thing as a mascot for Shreddies? It had spoons and would go up to a person and bang on their stomach like a drum with the spoons and shout 'HUNGER STRIKE'. Well I'm sure it was as bizarre as it seems! And then it would get traped in 2 shreddies as if it was behind bars. I think it was this hunger monster or something.

Please help to prove I'm not crazy!
            Thanks in advance!
            Nope you're not going crazy. Definitely blue: short body, seem to remember long arms and legs, big goggly eyes. That the one? And something about 'keeping hunger locked up til lunch time' - him being imprisoned between the layers of shreddies cereal. Sound about right?

Comment

yes i think it is quite recent , as i recall

Comment

Working...
              X