Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favourite advert at the moment?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the gene kelly advert??
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

the one with gene kelly singing in the rain but with some clever computer jiggery pokery that dubs a modern hip hop / breakdancer' s body but with gene kelly's face. quite cool really
      Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
      http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Mine has to be Nobby's Nuts! That advert is just pure innuendo and I love it
        We need more adverts like this to push the boundry's

My second fave advert is the VW GTi "mint royal remix" advert
        It mustve took some work to get all that video and cgi synced together, its amazing. the tune works perfectly with it

Comment

nobbys nuts thats a classic!

Comment

i actually like the phones 4 u adverts, especially the one with scary mary. bit of an acquired taste i know but they still make me chuckle. oh and after a lot of practise i can finally do the phone 4 u thing with my fingers. you know, the thing that's a bit like Ted Roger's 3-2-1
            Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
            http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

twix advert with man and woman on bike where woman smacks her head and falls off

Comment

My fav ads at the mo are the brand new customers only ads from Nationwide, they make laugh

Comment

the best one has to be the new phones 4 u advert with ken and kenneth from the fast show, i love the fast show.... suits you sir

Comment

The guinness advert when the blokes turn back into fish! The Rythmn of Life" I love that!

Comment

The Johnny Walker advert with the guy that jumps from painting to painting. Simply brilliant.

Comment

pants

i like the one where the girl buys new pants and puts them in the glove box of car then asks boyfriend what are these doing in here????always makes me chuckle......is the add for washing powder??????

Comment

it's for lenor or comfort fabric softener!

Comment

the irn bru ad - wer the guy is getting ready to dive and is showing of to the girls who dazzle his view with a mirror and he gets his trunks caught on the board and plumment sto the water!!

Comment

Re: What's your favourite advert at the moment?

fav ad at the moment has got to be Brains the water advert

Comment

Re: What's your favourite advert at the moment?

I have to agree the Brains Drench Spring water Ad is A1

YouTube - Brains from Thunderbirds takes centre stage in drench ad

for those who may not have seen it. It's worth a watch
                                Heather

Comment

Working...
                                X