Advert where boyfriend fell through floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advert where boyfriend fell through floor

This ad is a little bit too recent for this forum, so I hope you don't mind this post, but I'm a member of the Lost Commercials Foundation and, quite logically, I'm trying to find a few old ads that don't seem to be online for whatever reason. Yesterday someone on the forum was asking about an advert that I quickly remembered for myself but I'm still none the wiser on what it was for. From what I recall premise of it went like this:

It was about a boyfriend meeting his girlfriend's parents and staying over there for the first time. When they go to bed, the girlfriend goes into her room and then a parent (I think it was the dad), leads the boyfriend into the spare room. We then see the boyfriend cross the landing, heading toward his partners room before stepping on a creaky floorboard that wakes the parents.

So, you see the boy fix the creaky floorboard the following day. And that evening, once again, he sneaks across the landing, opens the door to the girlfriend's bedroom, takes a step onto a rug, just for it to give way - revealing a hole was through the floor by the parent.

As I mentioned, I know this advert existed as there's at least two of us who can remember it. But does anyone here remember what on earth it was for?

This just came up on my Facebook adverts!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0SV3sEy_KQ
    Heather

Comment

Bingo! Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
      X