anyone know the film?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know the film?

as far as i can remember the film is about a boy who comes back as a ghost to try and find out how he dies he befriends this girl who helps him and they find out it was the little boys dad who kills him and i remember that the film ends with the girl in a swing and the ghost boy who is sitting in a tree above her gives her a gold locket necklace. i watched the film in the late 90's

if any one can help i will be very thankful

Re: anyone know the film?

I remember looking for this last time you posted with no joy I will have another look for you.
    Heather

Comment

Found mention it could be Elly and Jools there are clips on youtube so you can confirm or rule it out
      Heather

Comment

nah it was an american film

Comment

Hmmm Some of it sounds familiar.How long ago did you see the film? The one i am thinking of i think i saw on pay tv maybe 2 or 3 years ago. It could have been canadian but i am not sure.

Comment

it was a good 5-10 year ago

Comment

0I Someone else here (last post)mentions a film they cant remember the name of which I can tell you is SuzieQ.
              Not at all hopeful its your film as I think this is the girl who is the ghost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susie_Q_(film)
              Heather

Comment

Working...
              X