Jaws cinema re release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaws cinema re release

Great news for all Jaws fans as it its getting a cinema re release on 15th June,thankfully it wont be in 3d or have anything added or taken away!

Re: Jaws cinema re release

It's quite rare for old films to get a re-release at the cinema these days, I remember seeing The Empire Strikes Back in early 1983, neatly between the first TV screening of Star Wars & the release of The Return Of The Jedi.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I shall be going to see that in Manchester this Thursday I doubt it will be the same cinema experience as in 75 as most people these days have seen it before.
      The shouts and screams and the anticipation and excitement of the audience will be all gone nowadays.....I shouldn't wonder.
      I shall be taking my partner to experience it on the big screen.

Comment

Comment

this is fantastic news.

i just wonder why they have decided to do this.

and will this be done with any other films.

from what i can see the trailer looks exactly as it did no 3d etc just as it originally was back in 77.
          wonder has anybody here been to see it.

Originally posted by Romany Jones. View Post
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I wish it was in 3D .......would make it a lot scarier

Comment

That reminds me of the Jaws hologram in Back To The Future II.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Apparently Darren, Quite a few films have been re released for cinemas including of course Titanic, Jurassic park, Apocalypse now, Lion King, Top gun.....and many more which I haven't yet searched for yet.

Comment

this is great it gives kids now the chance to see jaws how it originally was in the cinema.

and it gives us who did it before the chance to do it again.

parts of the film still make me jump.

Originally posted by Romany Jones. View Post
                  Apparently Darren, Quite a few films have been re released for cinemas including of course Titanic, Jurassic park, Apocalypse now, Lion King, Top gun.....and many more which I haven't yet searched for yet.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

A re run if the Exorcist in its original format would be brilliant ! Midnight showings of course
                    When I Was Good No One Remembered, When I Was Bad No One Forgot

Comment

I saw Jaws on the big screen years ago, but will deffo go again

Comment

Just how much does Robert Shaw look like a grizzled Daniel Craig? If theye ever do a USS INdianapolis 'Quint' prequel, surely Craig is a shoe-in? He's quite cosy with Spielberg so who knows?!

Comment

Saw the digitally-enhanced re-release of Jaws yesterday at Kilmarnock Odeon.

Finally, after all these years, I can say I saw it on the big screen. Impressed, visuals and esp. sound were enhanced.

Comment

Saw it when i was 10 in 1976 and longed for the day i'd see it on the big screen again. Took it in twice once with my brother and the other with my girlfriend both big screen showing virgins.

Comment

Working...
                            X