Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Films again and again . . .

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Films again and again . . .

    Who has an old film they can watch over and over again?

  • #2
    I do - it's called Back to the Future! I don't know how many times I've watched that but I'm still not bored with it yet!
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

    Comment


    • #3
      I also love the BTTF films but one film that I can watch over and over again is "Somewhere In Time". It is a bit of an obscure one starring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.
      TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tallulah
        I also love the BTTF films but one film that I can watch over and over again is "Somewhere In Time". It is a bit of an obscure one starring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.
        Now that's a little gem of a film that was really overlooked.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rains
          Now that's a little gem of a film that was really overlooked.
          I loved the music to that film - John Barrie I think. Beatuifully melancholy.
          John Barrie has written some of the best film scores ever IMO
          Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
          http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

          Comment


          • #6
            Sad loss when Chris Reeves passed away. I saw him in a western, but can't remember the name?

            Comment


            • #7
              The "haunting" music that is played time after time during the film is actually "Rhapsody On A Theme" by Paganini - but John Barrie did most of the rest of the music.

              John Barrie is more commonly known for scores from other films
              TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!

              Comment


              • #8
                The Breakfast Club Can watch that over and over..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dirty Dancing ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mummybear
                    Dirty Dancing ...
                    I'll second that. But not the follow up.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'll watch any film over and over if it's good

                      One of my favourites would have to be Indiana Jones, and we can't forget The Goonies

                      Quality movies.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rains
                        I'll second that. But not the follow up.
                        there was a follow up???????

                        I know that after the movie first aired here in Australia that there was talk of a series but I'm not familiar with a follow up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mummybear
                          there was a follow up???????

                          I know that after the movie first aired here in Australia that there was talk of a series but I'm not familiar with a follow up.

                          Dirty Dancing2: Havana Nights (2004) The man himself made an appearance.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Is Dirty Dancing 2 any good? I haven't seen it and just assumed it wouldn't be worth watching since you can't really improve upon the original.
                            Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
                            http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rains
                              Dirty Dancing2: Havana Nights (2004) The man himself made an appearance.
                              I had no idea. I will have to look at it just for the sake of curiosity.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X