Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Movie Quotes

Share your favorite movie quotes.

"My girls, sir, didn't like the Overlook at first. One of them actually stole a pack of matches and tried to burn it down but I corrected her. And when my wife tried to prevent me from doing my duty... I corrected her."

...Delbert Grady
    The Shining

Also from Delbert...

"You are the caretaker, you've always been the caretaker. I should know because I've always been here."

Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

Buford T Justice: There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

Buford T Justice: That's an attention-getter.

Comment

African Queen

Rose always says yes Mr Alnut the last time I watched this film I counted the number of times Katherine Hepburn said that to Charlie-Humphrey Bogart about 50 times

Comment

Dirty Harry 1971
        Youve got to ask youself one question,do you feel lucky well do you PUNK!

Comment

Originally posted by big kid View Post
          Buford T Justice: There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

Buford T Justice: That's an attention-getter.
          "Get in the car, Junior!"

Comment

The Sting (1973)

Doyle Lonnegan (Robert Shaw): "Your boss is quite a card player. How does he do it?"
            Johnny Hooker: (Robert Redford): "He cheats."

Comment

From "Jaws" the classic "you need a bigger boat"
              The Exorcist " what a perfect night for an exorcism" followed by "your mother sucks ***** in hell"

Comment

Tommy Boy.

Tommy: I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ***, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

Comment

Pulp Fiction.

Jules Winnfield: Well, there's this passage I've got memorized, it sorta fits the occasion. Ezekiel 25:17? "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord....when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Comment

The Cinema at Great Northern in Manchester has a wall full of quotes from films.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by big kid View Post
                      Pulp Fiction.

Jules Winnfield: Well, there's this passage I've got memorized, it sorta fits the occasion. Ezekiel 25:17? "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord....when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
                      Say "What?" again!
                      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

I don't think it's nice you laughin'! See, my mule might get the crazy idea you're laughin' at him!

Now, if you apologies, like I know you're goin' to, I might be able to convince him you really didn't mean it!

Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS 1964.

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
                          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

SUPERMAN THE MOVIE 1978

General Zod: You *will* bow down before me, Jor-El! I swear it! No matter if it takes an eternity, YOU *WILL* BOW DOWN BEFORE ME! *BOTH YOU AND, ONE DAY, YOUR HEIRS!*

STILL GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS JUST THE WAY HE SAYS IT THE LOOK ON HIS FACE.
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

"It's just like Santa's workshop except that it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me."
                              ...Buddy Elf
                              Elf

Comment

Working...
                              X