• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niharya
    Worst films are and forever will be:

'Son Of the mask'(had about as much homour/excitement as a teaspoon :-) ),
    'The Iron Giant' was pretty rubbish,
    'The rat pack'I found quite boring,
    'Winnie the Pooh'(All of the movies suck),
    'King Arthur' was just plain confusing(The storyline was hard to follow)

Most of these movies nearly sent me to sleep...
    :cry: The Iron Giant is so kool, a treat for kids and adults alike.

King Arthur was a kool retelling of the fantastical tale of the legend that is King Arthur.

Comment

Any or all of the Nightmare on Elm Street films...... come on was anyone truly scard by those?
      sigpic
      Mrs Oggy
      ~~~*~~~*~~~
      Count your friends amongst the stars....
      And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

The Freddy films weren't scarey, thought 3 was fun, especially when he pulled the veins out and used the people as puppets.....Carry On screaming is more scarey.

Comment

unquestionably the worst film has got to be............mr nanny with hulk hogan. .......oh dear oh dear , i was almost to ashamed to admit i'd seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsky
            I nominate Speed II - Cruise Control. Awful movie.
            Anybody seen Catwoman yet. Halle Berry. Is it really as bad as they say it is?
            not quite as bad as league of extrordinary gentlemen ... it made me laugh....probably for all the wrong reasons...but the boys liked her catsuit so who am i to judge

Comment

Yes but the Film wasn't a patch on the original graphic novels by Alan Moore and Kevin O'Neil they are classics

Comment

I'd have to say Grease 2 was the most pointless and cringeworthy film ever.

Comment

Yep but Titanic was rubbish

Comment

Worst movie has got to be Revenge Of The Killer Tomatoes From Outer Space. Yes, this is a real movie. It even stars George Clooney in one of his first acting roles - around the time he was in Roseanne. It was so bad. I think they made a cartoon series based on it as well.

Comment

I kinda like the Tomatoes, and there was cheesy cartoon also.

Comment

Re: Worst movie ever?

I remember dad taking us to the local video hire shop, as a treat we could choose the film,I was drawn straight to one titled "the attack of the killer Tomatos" my dad tried and tried to talk me out of it, warned me it would be rubbish, it was complete and utter trash.Dads do know best after all.
                        Heather

Comment

Spice girls rofl
                          Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

Originally posted by SG1973 View Post
                            Worst movie has got to be Revenge Of The Killer Tomatoes From Outer Space. Yes, this is a real movie. It even stars George Clooney in one of his first acting roles - around the time he was in Roseanne. It was so bad. I think they made a cartoon series based on it as well.

SG, it was called 'Return of the Killer Tomatoes'. I still have it on VHS somewhere. But then I am a fan of all things B movie.

On that note,

I have four words for the consideration of the court.

Masters of the Universe

Counsel for the prosecution rests M'lud

Comment

I had the tomatoes movie on video, there was a cartoon series too.....

Comment

Working...
                              X