Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80s british film/play ??

Hi new on this forum.

Trying to find a prog that was on in 80s (i think) remember watching it in the summer holidays and remember my mate saying he'd seen this loads of times.

Was vaguley (from the few bits I can remember) about 2 or 3 kids who find something like a shelter/den/bomb/ maybe set in somewhere rural.

Basically all I can remember is the village or school being evacuated. Long time ago sorry nothing else to go on. Any ideas of what it may be or similar theme appreciated.

Re: 80s british film/play ??

Originally posted by Cult kid View Post
    Hi new on this forum.

Trying to find a prog that was on in 80s (i think) remember watching it in the summer holidays and remember my mate saying he'd seen this loads of times.

Was vaguley (from the few bits I can remember) about 2 or 3 kids who find something like a shelter/den/bomb/ maybe set in somewhere rural.

Basically all I can remember is the village or school being evacuated. Long time ago sorry nothing else to go on. Any ideas of what it may be or similar theme appreciated.
    Sounds like the Children's Film Foundation production One Hour To Zero.

TV Cream The Children’s Film Foundation
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Re: 80s british film/play ??

Thanks Richard, that was quick and it's the one I was looking for . Just been trying to find it on dvd or dl. Can't find it anywhere though

Comment

Working...
      X