Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please please help me remember this cartoon movie!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please please help me remember this cartoon movie!!

ok this has been driving me nutts for months I cant find any information on this movie I used to watch as a child.

The movie was on vhs and I used to watch it over and over.

The cartoon movie is of a black and white kitten who is locked up by his owners in the ironing room , there was a house fire when the owner left the iron on and the kitten woke up the owners and they gave him a medal of honor.
    when the cat is allowed outside all the other cats are mean to him, they had a sports day and turned the spikes on his boots inside out so they'd hurt his feet and he couldnt win. I also think there was a mouse in it that he befriended.

Please if anyone remembers this Help me!!!!

I used to watch it around the earlie to mid 80's

Any suggestions would be gratley appreciated

Help me put mind at ease! lol

Aries,

Re: please please help me remember this cartoon movie!!

It sounds like a movie I once watched in the mid-'80s called 'Peter No-Tail'.

I think it was originally Swedish (dubbed into English). The cat was a rejected farm cat who stowed away in the family's Citroen 2CV. He definitely saved the family from a house fire.
    Last edited by Austin Maxi; 07-05-2010, 00:03.
    "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

we have a thread about Peter No Tail, it contains links and pictures that may help.

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...ght=peter+tail
      Heather

Comment

YAY!! you guys rule! id been looking for that for ages! thats definatly it! thank you sooo much!

Sorry id missed that post,

but thanks again,

Aries
        Last edited by ariesblackdove; 08-05-2010, 23:28. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

Working...
        X