Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, All, do you remember No. 73 the Children's TV Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, All, do you remember No. 73 the Children's TV Show?

Hi, there,

Ive always been a fan of the program, and for the past year and 8 months ive been making tribute films of No. 73 i have a website with the episodes and photo's from the sets!! Did you like watching the show in the 80's or did you not like it??

link here: https://sites.google.com/site/no73thetributefilms/

No. 73 Episode 'Anytime Anywhere' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBIe3I6VDQE
    No. 73 Episode 'The Roller Skates' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY0k8pobKFk

Frank Sidebottom does 'The Sandwich quiz'.

Last edited by ianharding; 07-08-2011, 15:25.

Re: Hi, All, do you remember No. 73 the Children's TV Show?

I enjoyed it. I watched during the time Sandy Toksvig was a presenter. I loved the sandwich quiz.

Great website, by the way!

Comment

Marine Boy, Thank you for the nice comment on the website, glad you liked No. 73, it was a brill show!!!

Comment

Just mentioned it on another thread, didn't like it as a kid-was just something we had on on a Saturday....

Comment

tell me mate did it take long making this site.

there sure is a lot click on down the side below home.

it really seems its been a labour of love and something you are very passionate about.

WELL DONE!!
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Hi, Darren , Thank you much appreciated!! yes ive been a fan of No. 73 since it was on telly, i wanted to bring it back, so i did last year in june, i'm very creative and yes dedicated, not many people ive asked remember the show, i met Sandi Toksvig who played Ethel 5 years ago at a book signing, she was very kind and genuine.

just a while to make the website, what 80's programs did you like??

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	No. 73 Kitchen 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	259966 on set the Kitchen.

Comment

I remember it but not very much about it, only that Sandi Toksvig was in it. Think I watched BBC more.
                1976 Vintage

Comment

Hi, Trickyvee! yes that's right, i was more of an ITV person! then i started to watch grange hill in 1989 onwards so i liked both eventually!!

Comment

Some posts moved (not deleted) to here https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...u-loved./page3
                    Heather

Comment

Hi, All, do you remember No. 73 the Children's TV Show?

Hi, All

I have finished the 3rd episode of No. 73 as previous posts on the website, not all know what the program was!! a fun packed kids show that starred Comedian Sandi toksvig and Neil Buchanan!

I made the tribute films because people wanted it back. the episode is on Youtube and is the best one yet.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X6Z6eUf6I0

Comment

I used to enjoy 'Number 73' - I remember the Sandi Toksvig years well "Me15 6r's!" - It was filmed at the TVS studio in Maidstone, and in 1988 I was lucky enough to spend a day at the studio, and I watched the show being filmed - by then it was '7T3' and the set was a Wild West theme park, but it was a brilliant day, and I watched the featured band that week - Doctor & The Medics play some drum fills.
                        "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

There are very few really good pics of the show online. Here's one I found...

Comment

...and a screen cap.

Comment

Cool, nice to hear from people who were on the set at the time as an episode was being filmed!!, thanks for the pictures too Marine Boy of Ethel!!

I wish i could have found a cast member to have played Ethel in my tribute films?.

I have lots of good quality pics of No. 73!! ile try to upload them

Comment

Working...
                              X