Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the BBC Kids TV mini series from the 80's Frozen pinapple i think Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the BBC Kids TV mini series from the 80's Frozen pinapple i think Please Help

I have vauge memories of this mini drama on the bbc, it was european and doubbed may have been german felt scandinavian anyway.
    The story line based around this young lad who had some high security information hidden on him , Think it was on the bottom of his foot. The boy did not know that it was on him and there was this guy that hung around like to keep an eye on him at first it seem like he was a bad guy but then near the end he seem like one of the good guys. From what i remeber he was killed in the last episode , it was either a car crash or by like a leathel injection . I remember that they seemed to be staying in like ski shalleys or something but it was set more in the summer . and there was like a seen where i think the bad guy was shining a laser pen on the boys foot to imprint the information.
    All i can kind of remember aswell was in the end credits was like frozen pinapples in the background as the credits rolled

Re: On the BBC Kids TV mini series from the 80's Frozen pinapple i think Please Help

Could it be Patrik Pacard?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrik_Pacard

Comment

Re: On the BBC Kids TV mini series from the 80's Frozen pinapple i think Please Help

Nice one Will.

Heather

Comment

Blimey!
        Well done Will!

Comment

yes that was it

Comment

Working...
          X