Scary TV series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary TV series

ok so was zapped by a old forgotton memory other day of a old tv series. all i can tell you is it was based in scotland, a russian mini nuclar sunb with a 2 man crew had somesort of acident and one of the crewman was wondering around all deformed scaring the be jesus out of the local villagers etc.

anybody have any ideas ?

Re: Scary TV series

The Nightmare Man ? BBC series 1981

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLbzmyDZEnQ

Comment

And very good it was too. I bought the DVD way back in 2008 and watched it all in one sitting late one night.

Check out my review on Amazon.co.uk.

Comment

Scared the hell out of me this one. I watched it with my Dad and at the time and we loved it. I too bought it on DVD though it wasn't as good as I remembered...

Comment

I'm not sure that this is the series the poster was asking about, but would agree it was very good. Schoolboy error guys.....ALWAYS check online to see a series before you buy the DVD. Our memories rarely match up to the actuality lol. Everything can be found somewhere online to watch before you spend your cash. The only exception I have ever found to this is Noah's Castle (1979).

Comment

hell ok i am watching now think u could be right

Comment

.well i dont remember anything from first episode , moving on to the others now , was i right about the plot thou ? heck i was 12 when i saw this , round about same time as cannible holicast the uncut version not the one thats around to day along with all the uncut zombie flims and veitnam flims etc

Comment

ok ive watched this twice now and i dont remember any of it , i think i would have remembered the soilders as i was very army barmie growing up....the version i saw was more darker and bloddy , the russain sub crew worn wetsuits which where torn and bloddly and wore nbc masks the sub which the villagers found in a river in a wood was more like a wwii charote type thing......maybe its the same story but a earlier version , but the time frame late 70`s early 80`s is right. maybe it was a flim and not a tv series

Comment

any ideas yet ?

Comment

Working...
                  X