Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poddington Peas

I Loved This when i was growing up.

This was a lovely popular animated series featuring a community of anthropomorphic peas that lived in a town of over-turned flowerpots down at the bottom of the garden. The cartoon followed the day to day adventures of these cute little green characters, most of their names described the character's job or their main trait and are plays on words typically "pea" sounding like "-py" such as "Dump-Pea" sounding like "Dumpy". However the friendly bunch weren't without their adversaries who came in the form of the evil Creep-Pea and the eye patch wearing Black- Eyed Pea! This series also had one catchy theme tune.

Created by: Colin Wyatt and Paul Needs
    Narrated By: Neil Pearson

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: Poddington Peas

I liked the theme tune too.
    Heather

Comment

Re: Poddington Peas

Black Eyed Peas? That was a song sung by Sharleen Spiteri of the group Texas

But as for Poddington Peas there they are
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
      X