Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early 90's short lived TV Series About Deadly Diseases - The Hot Zone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early 90's short lived TV Series About Deadly Diseases - The Hot Zone?

I remember reading in I'm sure it was an old issue of TV Zone about a short-lived American drama TV series about a group of people from the CDC tackling deadly diseases like Ebola. There's something in the back of my mind saying it was called The Hot Zone but I could be wrong. It would have aired in the US during the early to mid 90's. I don't think it was ever shown on British TV. The series didn't last long - it was cancelled after only 7 or 8 episodes? I'm hoping somebody can remember this show as I can't seem to find any information about it online.

Re: Early 90's short lived TV Series About Deadly Diseases - The Hot Zone?

Not an exact match,but could this be it? Its working title was 'The Hot Zone'...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Hospital

Comment

No, that's definitely not the show. Combat Hospital is too recent. The programme I remember reading about definitely came out in the 90's.

Comment

The Burning Zone 1996-1997

Dr. Daniel Cassian is appointed by the White House to lead a small top secret federal biological task force of leading scientists to investigate and prevent potential biological disasters. The team also adopt Cassian's secret agenda to track down and identify the scientists and others behind the ultra secret, pernicious organisation known only as 'The Dawn' whose objective is to rid the planet of its most virulent infestation, the human race!

Comment

Fantastic, that's it - The Burning Zone. Thank you so much for your help.

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

There is a mini series called The Hot Zone, info is pretty vague though:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4131818/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Comment

That's in development. I'm sure we'll get more details when its nearer to broadcast.

Comment

Working...
                X