Grange hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by George 1978 View Post

That's why younger females have relationships with older males, and older males go out with younger females. Rupert Murdoch is a fine example, but then again, there are more women who are younger than him in any case. "She's not my granddaughter - she's my wife!"

Justine's body language in series 13 in 1990 was akin to an adult woman's for example - sitting with crossed legs in a grey pencil skirt on a school bench when she is seen next to Tegs in a scene in Episode Seven - it's like comparing different planets when seeing how they have both developed at that point! Tegs is immature and Justine is already an adult in all but age either as character or actress it seems.
    Series 13 was a fantastic time, dserving way better of the hard-hitting storylines at that time

I must admit though George how you said Chrissy and Justine looked like young Women, I adored their frizzy hair and Justine in-particular had nearly every haircut going between 1990 and 1993. If only Girls at my School's had looked so pretty

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sChav View Post

Series 13 was a fantastic time, dserving way better of the hard-hitting storylines at that time

I must admit though George how you said Chrissy and Justine looked like young Women, I adored their frizzy hair and Justine in-particular had nearly every haircut going between 1990 and 1993. If only Girls at my School's had looked so pretty
      They were never like that at my Comprehensive School - it was always the tomboy-ish girls that were interested in people like myself. Never mind - there was a stunner in another form in my year; she was a bit like Calley Donnington without the shyness, and she was also in my class in GCSE Drama, History, and I even played her at the local bowling alley when we went there on Friday in lieu of our regular PE lessons.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
      X