Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Grange hill

Yeah,the petition would be a good idea.
    In the meantime i'm gonna transfer the eps i have on tape to dvd cos at least they aren't cut.

Comment

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
      In the meantime i'm gonna transfer the eps i have on tape to dvd cos at least they aren't cut.
      I am glad people agree stu. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
        id sign a petition to get back on telly mate.
        i just loved the show.
        ive seen ever series ever made.

i font think the beeb realies how popular this show was and still is.
        its been a part a huge part of my life as it has been for so many here

GH and dr who are probably its two greatest most successful shows.
        I never knew it moved from london to liverpool on 03.
        Well techicaly speaking Darren it did and it did'nt move to Liverpool in 2003. They moved production to Childwall Studios in Liverpool after the 2002 Fire caused by Evil Deverill but Phil Redmond based a lot of his info on the "move" that Grange Hill could be set in any City or Town in England. The biggest error he made though was, not thinking too in-depth about where he was going to get all the actors from to achieve this idea that Grange Hill "could" be set in any City (which could also of had kids there at Grange Hill from any city etc as family's move about these days) buthis major mistake was that in general a lot of actors excluding the guy's who played Ed, Alex Pickering, Andy Turner, and a few others with all due respect were all from Liverpool or very very nmear that area of the North West which became amajor problem too, due to child laws and how far they could travel too etc.

They are all good actors who was in GH , but you can not expect them to be as as perfect to rid them of a Liverpool accent (or Birmingham or Newcastle if thhese were the chosen locations or actors acme from there) at that age - which was how Phil was hoping GH could be set "anywhere" I believe

Comment

Originally posted by Cal View Post
          zammo's girl friend....cant remember what her name was but she was a little honey
          She was called Jackie Wright on Grange Hill (her real name is Melissa Wilkes)
          Oh to be a kid again with a can of Top Deck on a hot summer day, now that would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by andria View Post
            He played the character called Robbie Wright 1985-1990.
            He was Jackie's (Zammo's girlfriend) brother on Grange Hill.
            Oh to be a kid again with a can of Top Deck on a hot summer day, now that would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by fat wallet View Post
              wot was the name of the wee man who was always in trouble and he liked to paint i think it was danny not sure
              Danny Kendall was his name.

Here's a picture of him:

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
                Danny Kendall was his name.

Here's a picture of him:

Ha ha i remember danny,i can still picture Mr Bronson 'Kendaaaaalllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
                  She was called Jackie Wright on Grange Hill (her real name is Melissa Wilkes)
                  Everyone always seemed to think Melissa (and Jackie while Melissa played her) was beautiful. Sorry I just can not subscribe to saying Jackie was good looking at all, just like everyone appears to be saying now that Michelle Keegan (Tina on Corrie) is good looking.

Admitted both Melissa and Michelle was/are attractive but good looking no. In GH there were many more beauty's before Jackie, eg Julie Marchent, Laura Regan, Julia Glover, Ronnie Birtles, Fay Lucas (very good looking indeed) and the same for Corrie with eg Becky and Kylie to name but 2 who are way better looking Imho than Tina.

Comment

Wish I knew how to organise one, you any ideas Stu please mate?

Comment

Here's one site that can help you ,Chav and there's plenty of others.
                      let us know when you start one
                      http://www.ipetitions.com/start-petition

I agree that Jackie Wright was okay but i didn't think she was the prettiest.

Comment

Cool Stu, thanks for the link. Would you be willing to help organise it with me too may-be please?

How you do your Tie at School - Grange Hill style yeah?

Comment

Yeah,i'll help you with it.

The name's Al

Most of the time i didn't wear a tie.

Comment

Yeah,i'll help you with it.

The name's Al

Most of the time i didn't wear a tie.

Cheers Al, thanks. Sorry about the name error. Did/do you like your Tie how I said though?

Comment

Yeah,i guess so.How about you?

Comment

Yeah,i guess so.How about you?

What thin - like Robbie and Ziggy etc?

Comment

Working...
                                X