No announcement yet.

Prisoner Cell Block H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrissie Latham - if only Band of Gold was around in the late 1970s and early 1980s and was made in Australia. Tight denim dress which she substituted for an unflattering maternity dress at the end of the series' first year until baby Elizabeth was born, and as soon as she was born, it was back to how she dressed before. It makes me smile how women are immediately "back to normal", clothes-wise to their pre-pregnancy situation hours after their baby had been born. Lexie was like that as well.

And then we got nurse Neil Murray, Wentworth's answer to Peter "Yorkshire Ripper" Sutcliffe who had plans for her that wasn't very nice indeed.

And Roslyn Coulson reminded me of one of those porcelain dolls.

I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I think they should have had a version of Mary Flora Bell sent to Wentworth in PCBH. Watch her go up against the Freak. Almost like a demented romantic comedy - sort of like a fanfic with a version of Rhoda Penmark alongside Palpatine.
      http://www.youtube.com/video/ywjfSVrCqnk

Comment

The Freak is transferred to Western Australia at the end of 692 - that's true to real life for high profile inmates - Chris Watts who put his murdered kids into drums of crude oil, also the guy who took Jayme Closs etc
        http://www.youtube.com/video/ywjfSVrCqnk

Comment

Joan Ferguson would have made an excellent Ted Lowe-soundalike snooker commentator, and so would Phyllis Pearce out of Coronation Street as well.
          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

PCBH was a xsensational serial no doubts ... but I was dissapointed a bit at the end with Vera Bennett (but i guess that's cos the storylines was so sensationaly good all the way through), to find a great Finale would always be trcky!!

Comment

Working...
            X