Kappatoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kappatoo

Does anyone have this on Video or DVD that could do a copy for me? I'm desperate to get hold of it and have even tried going to ITV direct but the price they charge (for one episode alone) is £99!! Rather out of my price range! Hope one of you lovely people can help me.
    Many thanks in advance x

Re: Kappatoo

Ok liane hoping this may help ring a bell??

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201383/
    Last edited by Heather74; 25-10-2007, 14:05.
    Heather

Comment

Yep, that's definately the one I'm after. I even emailed Lou Hirsch (the robot with the tash in the picture, also plays Thermoman's cousin in My Hero) as well as he said on his website he got the screen shots from his videos, but he hasn't the facilities to make copies.
      Simon Nash (Simon Cashmere/Kappatoo) also done the voice for one of the boats in Tugs as well.

Comment

Oh cool, thats great news, hope you manage to get a copy soon.
        Heather

Comment

Don't know if this is of any use liane, but it's a complete list of Cast and crew - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201383/fullcredits
          Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
          <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

I managed to get hold of the first episode, I parted with £99 to get it from ITV. It is definately the series I have been after, as soon as I heard the music and saw the opening credits, so my agonising search is now over and I'll be buying the whole lot (episode by episode once per month) from them. Thanks to everyone for your help.

Take care

Liane

Comment

YVW
              £99 ouch! glad it was the right one after you invested that much money into it
              Heather

Comment

Originally posted by liane_h1982 View Post
                does anyone have this on video or dvd that could do a copy for me? I'm desperate to get hold of it and have even tried going to itv direct but the price they charge (for one episode alone) is £99!! Rather out of my price range! Hope one of you lovely people can help me.
                Many thanks in advance x
                hi

did you manage to get kappatoo on dvd.

Mr singh

Comment

I have gotten hold of every episode email me if interested. Bb264uk@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X