Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll be impressed if anyone can remember this one!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pixie
    replied
    Re: I'll be impressed if anyone can remember this one!

    Originally posted by Karma View Post
    Uk
    Think it must have been a pilot episode of the bill!

    Leave a comment:


  • Karma
    replied
    Re: I'll be impressed if anyone can remember this one!

    Uk

    Leave a comment:


  • sixtyten
    replied
    Re: I'll be impressed if anyone can remember this one!

    UK or US?

    Leave a comment:


  • Karma
    started a topic I'll be impressed if anyone can remember this one!

    I'll be impressed if anyone can remember this one!

    I've been searching and racking my brain for the past two months trying to find or remember the name of this one...

    It was a drama/thriller mini series I saw back I think in the eightes. It was only three or four parts as I remember. About a woman who was being stalked and tormented by someone. There was a policeman who took a personal interest in the case. At some stage, she finds out that the person had been watching her in her own house through little holes in the ceiling. I think she may have received photo's of this in the mail, or maybe she found out from a telephone call from the stalker? Also, there was something about a fake hanging body in a tree in her front yard. I seem to remember it ended with the stalker actually hanging himslef in that same tree, and there were lots of policemen milling about at the very end.

    Any ideas would be very appreciated! Thanks.
Working...
X