Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shown on UK TV late 1970s or early 1980s. All I remember from this show/film is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shown on UK TV late 1970s or early 1980s. All I remember from this show/film is...

I appreciate this is very vague and obscure, but it's all I have from a memory that's approx 40 years-old. I remember seeing on TV two children, possibly a boy and a girl. The girl - I think - rubbed a smooth pebble (or other item..) on her cheek/face. My memory suggests this - the pebble thing - happened more than once and was, therefore, more than an insignificant little detail. Other than that, I feel that the mood of the show/film was gentle and sombre. After all this time I really am clutching at thin air, but I have a feeling the show/film might have been Scandinavian in origin, but this could be utter flim-flam.
    Any ideas?

Not much to go on there. Could be anything from The Moon Stallion to Children Of the Stones, or probably something more obscure. It doesn't ring any bell for me, sorry.
    My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Working...
    X