Time travelling school girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time travelling school girl

I am beginning to think I've imagined this! 1970s / 80s a school girl goes back in time (has no control over it) from her modern day school to her school in the wartime - possibly the blitz. I remember her walking along the corridor and all of a sudden she's travelled back in time and the air raid siren is going off........

Come back Lucy?
    Heather

Comment

Originally posted by confused View Post
      I am beginning to think I've imagined this! 1970s / 80s a school girl goes back in time (has no control over it) from her modern day school to her school in the wartime - possibly the blitz. I remember her walking along the corridor and all of a sudden she's travelled back in time and the air raid siren is going off........
      It sounds very like the plot of the book Charlotte Sometimes. As far as I know the book was never filmed for TV though, unless the idea was used for something very similar.

There's also an episode of Dramarama from the 80s where a school boy and IIRC a 'ghost girl' from the wartime era are transported back in time to the school in wartime. I can't remember the name of the episode but it's on YouTube somewhere - could be that?

Comment

Working...
      X