Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children show set in school ?

Hi All!

I did a search but couldn't come up with anything, I think it was a UK show with a I think a music teacher in primary? school, could have been an all girls' school, except he was a guy, he was unshaven, I think in school they wore purple uniforms. And there was a headmaster who always gave him troubles, anyway they sang in the show and performed in plays and such, come to think of it there could have been his daughter going to same school which added to some comical situations...
    It was in the 80s...

Also while I'm on it there was another show, with kids just dancing in school and such, but I can't remember anything about it, must have been from US or Australia, I kinda remember the setting was like in disco at times...well probably too vague of a description.. thanks for any help with either shows!

Re: Children show set in school ?

Second show sounds like Fame the TV series from the 80's ?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o2iQ8T...eature=related

Have to think more about the first one !
    Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
    <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

The first show might have been "From The Top", with Bill Oddie as a Bank Manager who gives up his job to become a star, enrolling in the only local theatre school, which happens to be for kids. I think Bill wore a school uniform throughout, but remained bearded. He may have also written the show and certainly wrote and performed music for it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lurker In The Shadows View Post
        The first show might have been "From The Top", with Bill Oddie as a Bank Manager who gives up his job to become a star, enrolling in the only local theatre school, which happens to be for kids. I think Bill wore a school uniform throughout, but remained bearded. He may have also written the show and certainly wrote and performed music for it.
        Mate that's right, you've got it!
        Found this link
        http://www.sausagenet.com/program.as...e=From+the+top

Gonna look for more info., maybe DVD
        Here he is, aged a bit
        Last edited by Fresh Prince; 02-12-2007, 19:07.

Comment

Nice one Lurker, well done, If you find any Photo's of him in the uniform i'd love to see them.
          I'm sure I remember it now you say, wasn't his shirt always undone at the top, and his tie loose and skew wif/ lop sided??
          Last edited by Heather74; 04-12-2007, 00:36.
          Heather

Comment

Glad to know the kind of stuff I carry around in my head can be of use occasionally.

As for photos of Bill Oddie in a school uniform... you may have invented a whole new fetish there!

Comment

Heather

Comment

Working...
              X