80's comedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's comedy

This one has bugged me for years. An early 80's comedy about a man who has a classic mid life crisis and decideds to drop out from normal society.

He ends up with other misfits living in his house and I think one of them has a plan to travel the world on top of a giant ball.

I also had it in my mind there was a very early part for Mark Williams (Fast Show) in it but looking at his entry on IMDB I can see nothing that fit.

Can anyone help??

Re: 80's comedy

I think it sounds like the early episodes of Lame Ducks before Lorraine Chase joined the series.
    As I recall he set off to be a hermit but picked up various eccentrics as the storyline went along

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
      I think it sounds like the early episodes of Lame Ducks before Lorraine Chase joined the series.
      As I recall he set off to be a hermit but picked up various eccentrics as the storyline went along
      Yep I think your dead right. Now I have seen a picture of John Dutine that is the actor I remember being the main character. Clearly I was wrong about Mark Williams unless it was such an early role he was uncreditied.

Comment

I remember Lame Ducks as being extremely unfunny for a comedy.
        Probably only watched it for Lorraine Chase

Comment

Working...
        X