Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anybody know this cartoon tv show??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anybody know this cartoon tv show??

do you remember a show where the cartoon characters were on a beach or island (i think that was even in the title) but they were really weird and they would run around bugging each other for the most part, but i remember voodoo dolls and stuff. And them pooking really big needles into the dolls. and sometimes you would see the character jump when the needle stuck the doll!!! it was a really weird childrens show. i still remember thinking that at that young age!! they would go on a boat sometimes...
    i dont think i'd want my daughter watching it, but i still wanna remember what it was called!! the show kinda reminded me of RACCOONS, cuz i think there were some raccons in it

Re: does anybody know this cartoon tv show??

i seriously went on you tube and a couple other sites last night til like 3 in the morning trying to find out what it was!! i search everything i could think about that would be on the show. it must have been banned or something, but i would think i would be able to find something about it!!

Comment

ok!!! so i was thinking and thinking and sorting thru flash backs, and i am pretty sure now that i was wrong about a couple things. I keep thinking about snakes! i think the cartoon was almost all snakes, or it had a family of snakes. there may have been a few other animals, or birds, but even when i think of the title of the show i see proably red bubble letters that turn into snakes or have the snakes hanging off of the letters. i still remember voodoo dolls and the setting being on an island or beach/jungle. but i remember the snakes getting twisted up, to each other, or knotted up and such. i have a scene in my mind of a snake bouncing off into the sun set, grumbling about something! does that ring anybody's bells at all!?

Comment

new hope!!

ok, so i have been on the net for three days now trying to find anything that resembles this show!!!

i have heard this title and it MAY be the answer, but i cannot find a thing on this show either!! has anybody heard of

Ovidios Island ???

Comment

Its called Ovide and the Gang
          http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvs...-and-the-gang/
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovide_and_the_Gang

Ebay USA on Video
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ovide-and-the-...3286.m63.l1177
          Last edited by Heather74; 21-11-2008, 15:43.
          Heather

Comment

thanks heather!!! i was pretty off on my description aye?!?! but it was driving me nuts! i was pulling at anythign i could find in my mind!! i was searchign the net and posting everywhere!!! lol. do you remember this show?? it was pretty weird aye?!?

Comment

No I dont remember it not sure if it was ever shown here in the UK.
              It does look a bit weird though.
              Heather

Comment

After reading the description and hearing the theme song I definately remember watching it. I'm pretty sure that in England it was known as 'Ovide Video'.
                "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Working...
                X