Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

hi all, im struggling to remember the name of a show which was on tv in the 80s it had a huge rock that talked and moved, i was well scared of it when i was younger, im sure it was on in the afternoons but unsure about the exact time or channel. someone help lol

Re: Help

Hi was it a cartoon? If so it could be 'Monster Rancher' .
    Heather

Comment

I sem to remember these things caled Mutores that were talking rocks

Comment

Where they from the cartoon Inhumanoids Danny?

Edit thats what you might mean just found this
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki711DX8HDI
        Heather

Comment

Yeah, thats them Huggie --- found this bit of blurb about them also.. just need to see if thats what the poster was thinking of now...

From the creative team responsible for classic ‘80s animated series such as Transformers and G.I. Joe comes Inhumanoids, a relatively unknown show where the threat comes not from terrorists or from beyond the stars, but from the centre of the Earth itself. Long ago, the tyrannical Inhumanoids—Metlar and his underlings D'Compose and Tendril—were defeated and imprisoned by an alliance of elemental creatures called the Mutores: the rocky Granites (led by Granok), the mighty Redwoods (led by Redlen) and the magnetic entity known as Magnakor, who is comprised of polar-opposite beings called Pyre and Crygen.

Comment

Apart from the movies Never Ending Story and Labrynth (talking rocks), perhaps you are thinking of The Trash Heap from Fraggle Rock?
            Probobly not but I'll mull it over.
            Oh, was it like a serious live-action fantasy drama?

Comment

I don't know why I'm posting all these messages, as I'm being bloody useless today!
              Hopefully someones memory will be triggered!

Comment

no it was not animated and i recall no puppets in it, my sister says something use to appear on the rock which a real boy use to go see, this rock did more the place it was in but for actually moving like face or anything, this thing which appeared was suppose to be the good guy and the rock was the bad guy stopping it, all i remember was a huge scary *** rock and when the voice came on i was hiding lol

Comment

sorry that ment to say it did move where it was located but no movement in the actual rock

Comment

Just come across this while searching for something else

Earthfasts ?

Little Gems - Earthfasts Written by William Mayne
                    Heather

Comment

Working...
                    X