Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody who knew that tv show in the 80's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody who knew that tv show in the 80's?

i had seen a television series of which i dont know what was the title, i was only 7 0r probably 6 yr old that time so i can 't remember it well. All i knew was that there was a part of that story where they are attacked by flying powerful robots and this robots digitizes(i'm not sure of this term) enemy with a blast from their weapons i guess. These robots fly like birds if haven't mistaken it and they are very powerful. there master was i think is both human and a robot i even think he could just disappear....the heroes are a team with their captain ( the term captain eagle and the soldiers of .....often comes into my mind i'm not sure). They have aircraft which could hide itself in the environment and appears only as if it is a rectangular box or something...Another things as far as i could remember when the tv show ends what is shown is their great escape from the enemy's hideout they were chase by bullets fired as they are trying to escsape the place...anybody who knew this television series pls do help???

Re: anybody who knew that tv show in the 80's?

Hi was it live action or a cartoon series?
    Heather

Comment

Not the Hawkmen from Flash Gordon is it? YouTube - Flash Gordon Hawkmen vs Ajax

Comment

no? it was not a cartoon series but human characters with their enemies as robots like birds i just couldn't really remember the color of these robots but to me they are huge and somewhat gold in color their master was i think and android so powerful that it could disappear(as far as my limited memory is concerned) the title i guess of the tv series contains the lines .captain eagle?....and the soldiers of the future....im not sure...this is a show somewhat or perhaps during those times when i also like to watch that tv series airwolf, miami heat and others.... by the way thanks for helping...i would be very glad if anybody could remind me of those good old days of the 80's..

Comment

Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any good ?

Woff

Comment

hey up Woff, nice to see you
            Heather

Comment

Hi Heather

Works been a bit hectic so i dont get as much time to trawl the web these days but i still like to keep my hand in

Comment

well thank you woffski you found the one.....and thanks to all of you guys...by the way i would like to ask this i haven't seen captain power tv series on the list why is it so?....isn't it a tv series of the 80's?

Comment

Working...
                X