The Mad Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mad Death

Anyone remember this? It was a mini series back in the early 80's about a rabies outbreak in Britain. I remember a fox having it at the start.. an old mad woman let a load of dogs loose from some kind of pound. Then people in hospital beds raving and being afraid of water (hydrophobia I think, an odd disease symptom) I thought it was great.

Re: The Mad Death

Originally posted by ann22 View Post
    Anyone remember this? It was a mini series back in the early 80's about a rabies outbreak in Britain. I remember a fox having it at the start.. an old mad woman let a load of dogs loose from some kind of pound. Then people in hospital beds raving and being afraid of water (hydrophobia I think, an odd disease symptom) I thought it was great.

I remember it. UK Gold showed it a few years back. I should've recorded it, it's not on DVD.

Comment

There were plenty of programmes like that in the early 1980s, what with Threads, The Edge Of Darkness, The War Game eventally shown on TV & The Nightmare Man.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

hmmm...

Haven't got a title for you but this rings bells with me also.

Was there a flood as well and people were stuck on their roofs?

Comment

The Mad Death

Comment

Thanks Sixtyten. That was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
              There were plenty of programmes like that in the early 1980s, what with Threads, The Edge Of Darkness, The War Game eventally shown on TV & The Nightmare Man.
              Woa I have seen threads, it's crazy man.

Comment

Working...
              X