flying robot called wiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flying robot called wiki

this is possibably a film i`m looking for, but i`m searching for a film from the late 70`s or early eighties, it`s about a hero who teams up with a female fighter who carries a staff, and it has a small flying robot called wiki, who doesn`t talk i don`t remember if the robot has any weaponary, i thought it was called eliminators, but the film i`m looking for does not have any kung fu ninja`s in it, nor does it feature time travel, i believe it is set on an alien world, and i seam to remember the robot flying through a tunnel filled with laser beams or dodging laser beams, can anyone help id this film.

Re: flying robot called wiki

Eliminators (1986)

Has Ninjas, but Robot is called Spot

Comment

the film i`m looking for isn`t eliminators, i have this film on video, the film i`m looking for was set eariler than eliminators, and the robot in it is differently called wiki not spot, while eliminators is a good film, i believe the film i`m searching for is better, i use to think the film was called dragonslayer, and if i remember correctly it was shown on anglia, but when i try searching through old programme listings, i can`t find any film by this name anywhere, and i thought i had problems tracking down oscar,kino and the laser, this one seams to have us all stumped.

Comment

I think you're thinking of an American TV show called 'Jason of Star Command'.

I seem to remember watching it on ITV around 1982. Jason had a small pocket sized robot called 'W1K1' (actually a wind up toy), which amongst other things could fly (be dangled on wires ). I think it was obligatory for every Sci-Fi show around then to have a cute robot!

Oh, and it also starred James 'Scotty' Doohan!

Hope that helps

YouTube - Jason of Star Command EP1

Comment

yes it brings back a few memories, although back then we only had a black and white tv, some time after watching this i got a little toy robot like wiki, and a few months later i lost it somehow, never did find it, thanks for the reminder now i have to find a copy for sale somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X