TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

Anybody remember Luna with Patsy Kensit early 80s? No clips anywhere, no DVDs but it does have a website. Had it's own language too which was rather unique.
    http://luna.randomstatic.net/technotalk.php

Comment

wow lizzie dripping why cant i remember them for myself but yes i remembered her soon as u said.

another is kizzy first ep 20th of january 76.

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
      +Kids Fom 47A where an older sister is left to bring up her younger siblings. I think the parents might have been killed in an accident

+Lizzie Dripping where Tina Heath (long before she went on to be a Blue Peter presenter) played Penelope Arbuckle (Lizzie Dripping) who had a friend who was a witch (played by Sonia Dresden)
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Helen Cresswell wrote the book which inspired the tv series Lizzie Dripping
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I remember fondly enjoying Lizzie Dripping as a kid. I see you can get three episodes out of the eight :S
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

youtube is superb for finding old stuff well its the people who upload it we must thank as well.

Originally posted by culnara View Post
            I remember fondly enjoying Lizzie Dripping as a kid. I see you can get three episodes out of the eight :S

Comment

Lizzie Dripping! I don't remember the programme at all but I did have a book with the TV Lizzie Dripping on the cover. I don't think I ever read it. What I remember is the font made it look like Liggy Dripping and that's how I still refer to it!
              1976 Vintage

Comment

Lizzie Dripping eh? that theme tune is one that stops me in my tracks, whats more I had a cousin who was the spit of Lizzie.

Comment

I loved the BBCs adaptation of Josephine Tey's Brat Farrar with Mark Greenstreet. It was shown in the mid 80s and was never repeated.

Comment

i found this for u

http://youtu.be/t68nir_ddt8
                    i dont remember it and i gues many dont caise it wasnt rrepeated.
                    but with the flow of ime peole just forget.

Originally posted by LouiseIssy View Post
                    I loved the BBCs adaptation of Josephine Tey's Brat Farrar with Mark Greenstreet. It was shown in the mid 80s and was never repeated.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                      i found this for u

http://youtu.be/t68nir_ddt8
                      i dont remember it and i gues many dont caise it wasnt rrepeated.
                      but with the flow of ime peole just forget.

Thanks for that x

Comment

No probs mate.

Originally posted by louiseissy View Post
                        thanks for that x

Comment

I doubt if anyone besides me recalls a sitcom from 1981 called Misfits, with En Reitel and Anne Stallybrass?
                          Or a year before, the maudlin Barriers with a depressed Benedict Taylor roaming around Eastern Europe?
                          Or even the Dandyke Mysteries with Michael Craig as a vicar detective or summat?
                          Or the never repeated Sharpe Intake of Breath (phew!) with David Jason - who has only made one sitcom his whole life - called Fools & Horse Manure, which isn't true of course, but the bloody BBC wants us to think it is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by agfagaevart View Post
                            Or the never repeated Sharpe Intake of Breath (phew!) with David Jason - who has only made one sitcom his whole life - called Fools & Horse Manure, which isn't true of course, but the bloody BBC wants us to think it is!!!
                            Apart from Open All Hours & a semi regular part in Porridge.
                            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I REMEMBER MISFITS BUT NONE OF THE OTHERS MATE.
                              i cant find a clip on yt ether for it.

cant find clips of the others either.
                              anyone remember this one i sure do.
                              http://youtu.be/09ug2VqZmB4

Originally posted by agfagaevart View Post
                              I doubt if anyone besides me recalls a sitcom from 1981 called Misfits, with En Reitel and Anne Stallybrass?
                              Or a year before, the maudlin Barriers with a depressed Benedict Taylor roaming around Eastern Europe?
                              Or even the Dandyke Mysteries with Michael Craig as a vicar detective or summat?

Comment

List of shows nobody I ask seems to remember:
                                The Machine gunners "where you going now ??"
                                Silas
                                The Invaders - one of my absolute favourites

Comment

Working...
                                X