Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough one, old cartoon, musketeer?? Dartagnon?? Not the dog one! lol

Helloooo

I've been trying to remember a cartoon I used to watch over and over when I was little but can't remember what it's called! I've googled and googled but nothing is familiar
    I don't know if it's a movie or a series either

All I can remember is that the cartoon animation wasn't very detailed really, it was colourful. I remember a man on a horse, I have this feeling he was a musketeer and dartaganon is in my head, when he rode his horse, he didn't really ride it, they just bounced up and down and I'm pretty sure when they did it made this weird boing noise lol He always rode to the princess who was blonde and I have a feeling it may have been japanese inspired, as I think that when they were shocked, these exclamations appeared over there heads lol
    Does any of this sound familiar???
    I've emailed my mum to see if she remembers but no reply yet, hopefully might get some insight from her too!

Re: Tough one, old cartoon, musketeer?? Dartagnon?? Not the dog one! lol

Albert the Fifth Musketeer ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g49aG...eature=related
    Heather

Comment

Thankyou! But nope, not that one, pretty sure it's older then that I was born in 1983 and think i watched it on video when a was 6? 7? maybe younger, seeing as I can't remember much but I know I loved it

Comment

This classic?
        http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/60428-Three_Musketeers.html

Comment

I loved the theme tune to Albert The Fifth Musketeer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHLJDs9jAvk
          "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
            Nope, sorry! lol told ya it was tough lol the animation wasn't as detailed as that, it was weird lol I'm really trying to remember more but nothing is coming to me grrrr lol

Comment

Originally posted by AmethystWitch View Post
              Nope, sorry! lol told ya it was tough lol the animation wasn't as detailed as that, it was weird lol I'm really trying to remember more but nothing is coming to me grrrr lol
              Hmm 2 things come to mind.1.Wasn't there a Musketeers cartoon on The Banana Splits?2.Wasn't the 3 Musketeers but there was an old japanese cartoon show called Princess Knightshe was sort of like a Musketeer.Had a cape,funny hat,rode a horse and all.Was a girl pretending to be a boy.

Comment

That sounds really weird! lol but thanks! I'll have a google!

Nope.....really sorry guys! This is sooo hard!! Gonna ring my mother!! LOL

Comment

Sir Prancelot?

Comment

Can't believe a cartoon is actually called that! LOL
                    doesn't look familar...sorry... Maybe it's foreign... :s

Comment

My mum remembers it!!!!! She thinks it was called Don Quioxte!!! Just gotta find pics of the right one now.....hmmm....

Comment

I don't think its a musketeer we are looking for.. only musketeer animations I can rememeber are Three Musketeers, Dogtanian & Touche Turtle
                        Last edited by sixtyten; 09-08-2010, 15:10.

Comment

My mum is soooooo aweome!!! lol here it is!!!!!!!!!!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9XR4I-avOs

THANKYOU Guys for all your help!! I'm really sorry I tortured you all!!! lol I honestly thought he was a musketeer! really sorry!!

Comment

This one??

http://www.anime-games.co.uk/VHS/anime/don_quixote.php

Comment

Snap

Comment

Working...
                              X