The Learning Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Learning Tree

Can anyone remember a childrens programme from the late 70's or early 80's which features story in the middle of it about The Learning Tree ? It definatley wasn't the Singing Ringing Tree. It's very vague from what I can remember about it. I'm sure it was presented by a man in a chair telling the story about the tree and it involved a couple of kids. I don't know if the the whole programme was about the tree and it might have even been the title. Sorry it's not very much to go on. Any help would be such a relief !!

Re: The Learning Tree

The Learning Tree ran from 1977-1980
    http://ftvdb.bfi.org.uk/sift/series/9793
    Heather

Comment

That's it ! I'm well impressed ! I've checked on the net loads of times to no avail and you've got it ! I had an image in my head that the presenter looked like Terry Scott or Bernerd Manning and I've just found a pic of him. It was Tony Brandon from Radio One. Many thanks ! Just need to find a bit more info on the series now but you've got me in the right direction !

Comment

I know your post was a while ago but I remember it Iknow somewhere in the attic I have a copy of one of the books, (a job for the winter nights sort out boxes and find it ,my daughter loved the song at the beginning ,time to find book and pass on to grandchildren). if found will post publisher on site .

Comment

Brilliant ! Glad someone else remembers this ! Would love to see some clips from it or any pictures whatsoever really !

Comment

Working...
          X