Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• names of some british serieses

i remember a few scenes from some british serieses:

1) a series about a young country policeman. in one episode he comes to the bank manager for a loan, but the manager refuses and gives him a lecture about saving. in another episode he rescues a young girl from the snow in the mountains.

2) a series about a lawyer with wife and children. in one episode his firm wants to close a deal with a cigarette company. all the lawyers start to smoke while talking to the company's managers, in hope they would like it, but one manager says he has asthma, and all the lawyers put off their cigrettes and fill like idiots. in another episode, his secretary falls in love with him. he warns her to stop it. she refuses and then he reacts violently.
    she starts to cry and then a young lawyer comes to her help, and says to him that if he wasn't his boss he had punch him in his face. now the girl stop loving him, and falls in love with the young lawyer.

3) a series about a crazy guy with a crazy secretary and a crazy manager.
    in one episode he has to give a lecture in a university. he pretends to be one of it's finest graduates. he can't give the lecture, so he puts drugs in the students punch. they drink it and his lecture becomes a big success.

4) a series about a very beautiful young girl who comes to the country, and works as a kindergarten teacher. she lives in a family motel, and every one around her is amazed by her beauty.

maybe someone remembers it, and the names of the serieses ?

Re: names of some british serieses

First one might be Heartbeat?
    Heather

Comment

Re: names of some british serieses

no, i remember that the policeman was a young single guy. he didn't have a wife. also, he didn't live in the 60's, but in the 90's, i think.

Comment

Working...
      X