Can anyone name this programme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone name this programme

Not too much to go on Im afraid. A programme on ITV which was a six part, or thereabouts series, probably late 80's early 90's. Set in a hospital the characters were nurses including the lead character who was a male nurse. They all stayed in nurses quarters and I think one of the female nurses was away from home for first time and was quite a quiet person who I think may have become pregnant

Re: Can anyone name this programme

Was this Angels. SMC?

Comment

Wow I think it was, you guys on here are amazing Thanks

Comment

Angels was a BBC show & made 10 years earlier, but otherwise sounds like it.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

was Angels the TV series that showed a nurse walking through a high rise flat or something in the opening credits ??
          or a walkover between two buildings ??
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Angels was from 1975 to 1983. I don't think it had a strong male lead, I remember it being a female ensemble. Julie Dawn Cole was in it who was also in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie, and Kathryn Apanowicz who later became the girlfriend of the late Richard Whiteley.

This is the opening sequence from 1983. I remember I thought the squeaky sound in the music was really cool.

Comment

Now that I think about it it is not Angels, this was BBC and ran for a number of years. This was simply a mini series probably about 6 episodes or so

Anyone?

Comment

the only hospital dramas i can think of are cardiac arrest and no angels but i think they were both much later

Comment

Originally posted by smc4761 View Post
                  Not too much to go on Im afraid. A programme on ITV which was a six part, or thereabouts series, probably late 80's early 90's. Set in a hospital the characters were nurses including the lead character who was a male nurse. They all stayed in nurses quarters and I think one of the female nurses was away from home for first time and was quite a quiet person who I think may have become pregnant
                  Is this the series you mean?

Its the right period, and I have vague memories of it too.

Comment

Working...
                  X