Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 women or men you most fancied of all time from the 1970's and 1980's!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 10 women or men you most fancied of all time from the 1970's and 1980's!!!

Originally posted by darren View Post
    had a feeling you would say that mate.

elisabeth shue would be another.
    she was in the first karate kid.
    She was also in Back to the Future 2.

Comment

Re: Top 10 women or men you most fancied of all time from the 1970's and 1980's!!!

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
      When the Spice Girls first came out I got quite a few comments about resembling Posh. It was even funnier that we were both called Victoria. I had the dark bobbed hair, similar build and was a bit pouty and I even got my hair cut short at a similar time she did, but when she got super skinny and got the big bazooka boobs etc that spelled the end of the likeness!
      At the time the Spice Girls were omnipresent I did some work experience at on a office where one of the workers looked a lot like Victoria Beckham, especially having the same shaped nose.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

yes indeed mate all be it not for that long.

another would be meg tilly.

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
        She was also in Back to the Future 2.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	260368

Comment

others are baby spice emma bunton.
            and heather langenkamp from the first and 3rd nightmare on elm street film.

who is she milkman.

Comment

who is she milkman.
              I first remember Heather Langenkamp from a sitcom called Just the Ten of Us.

Comment

who is she milkman.
                The delectable Agnetha Faltskog........................or the blonde one frob ABBA to you!

Comment

yep the blone one from abba.
                  you know me to well.

also the lovely helen slater.

Originally posted by themilkman View Post
                  The delectable Agnetha Faltskog........................or the blonde one frob ABBA to you!
                  Last edited by darren; 08-04-2013, 00:10.

Comment

Gwendolyn Watts

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

I've discovered that Wolverhampton Libraries will send out a library card number to anyone nationwide. Their online resources include an archive of the Mirrror and Daily Express, which is good for finding little articles on ye olde celebrity crushes. http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/ Libraries is under leisure and culture.

Comment

How could I forget Jenny Agutter............Click image for larger version

Name:	jenny.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	260373

Comment

fay lucas from grange hill.

Comment

Re: Top 10 Women you most fancied of all time (or men!) from the 1970's and 1980's!!!

I used to like Sarah Brightman, I had this friend who had a similar look to her although this friend was a lot closer to home.
                            I've been watching the recent top of the pops episodes on bbc4 and OMG....Lulu Cartwright, the one with the blonde frizzy hair, she's just gorgeous. Most of my fanciable ones though came from Doctor Who, the likes of the 2nd Romana (Lalla Ward) Nyssa (Sarah Sutton) and Tegan (Janet Fielding) and Peri (Nicola Bryant).
                            I too loved Sally James off Tiswas and also really loved Janet Ellis off Jigsaw, later to be seen on Blue Peter and even though she's knocking on a bit now, I still would ....

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                              I first remember Heather Langenkamp from a sitcom called Just the Ten of Us.

I liked Heather and i have that on tape
                              It was a spin-off from Growing Pains.

Comment

I supposew she is more 60s (but a bit 70s) but at the moment I am totaly in love with how truly stunningly beautiful Judith Durham looked "back in the day"

Obviously The Seekers where years before my time - but how can somebody - no offence intended to Judith, but how can someone look so so stunning in the extreme with the most minamal effort - how Judith looked/dressed was easily the kind of girrl I chatted up/admired back in my late Teens to very early 20s no doubts

What a true, true "stunner" judith really was - as well as the fact in every music video she still looked completly different but had to make no effort to look so amazing beautiful too
                                80sChav
                                Last edited by 80sChav; 19-05-2018, 23:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X