le jardin perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• le jardin perfume

loved this perfume, does anyone remember this?

Re: le jardin perfume

I didn't remember it until I saw it, then whoosh, yep my Mum had at least one bottle cant remember the smell but do remember that lid.
    Heather

Comment

Wow yes Hev, I remember that ! Lovely little bottle and the perfume was a gentle flower smell - not overpowering ! Can you still get it or will it remain a memory for ever ??

EDIT - Hmm ! Can still be bought - the bottle lid isn't as pretty now though
      http://www.cheapsmells.com/viewProduct.php?id=4075&pageNo=1&productSex=her&br and=Dana&name=Le+Jardin&category=Fragrance&search=
      Last edited by joybee; 27-07-2008, 12:02.
      Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
      <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

oh wow, you can still buy it??

Comment

There were two. There was the one in the white bottle and the one in the black bottle. I preferred the one in the black as the white one was far too sweet.

If i remember correctly, Jane Seymour was in the ads.

Comment

Any one remember SMITTY or TABU
            When something upsets me I spin the vinyl

Comment

no idea actually but i have a box of le jardin perfume samples,9 little bottles, hmm fragrances are as follows,sweet pea, damask rose, cucumber for some reason, vetivert, cuir de russe, verbana, heliotrope, bergamolle and cedarwood, might be interesting to note, theyare almost all full

Comment

Originally posted by Artemesia View Post
                There were two. There was the one in the white bottle and the one in the black bottle. I preferred the one in the black as the white one was far too sweet.

If i remember correctly, Jane Seymour was in the ads.
                Yes I used to wear the black one as a kid,and thought it was cool, I couldnt stand the white version. I cant even remember what it smells like now... I remember also stealing my nans cheap avon perfume, and the one in the blue bottle called BLASE which you can still get in Boots!!!!
                "Man who catch fly with chopsticks accomplish anything"

Comment

It funny how the memory of smells stick in the memory.

In the first half of the 1990s my Mum used to put on a certain perfume only when going out, so just one whiff would tell me that.

Also my ex-girlfriend one type of perfume early in our relation, & when someone at work started wearing the same type it brought back memories.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I loved those two perfumes had both.Also one called Jontou or something.

tulip

Comment

Originally posted by dixygirl View Post
                      Any one remember SMITTY or TABU
                      Oh yes! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Smitty! I LOVED that. As far as I can remember it was in a white can with smitty written over and over on it. Wasn't there a red dot over the i?

I wonder if you can still get it?

Thanks for the reminder!
                      "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                      sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	smitty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	259152

Smitty

Here's a pic of the perfume. It was the body spray I had. I knew there was a red dot involved somewhere!
                        "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X