Your very petty pet hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

Cigarettes the smell is awful best thing they did was ban them from work places pubs and restaurants disgusting habit

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
      Cigarettes the smell is awful best thing they did was ban them from work places pubs and restaurants disgusting habit
      Yes it's great to be able to go out & not have to spray my clothes down with fabreeze afterwards.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Screamer vids on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
          Screamer vids on YouTube.
          Oh yes, I have heard about these "screamer" videos. Isn't the main one where the Exorcist girl suddenly appears, amid an ear-splitting shriek, when you place your face closer to the screen?

That is a horrible trick to play on anybody.
          Wirral Writer
          www.alantoner.com

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
            id rather not use any again that it for me now ill suffer lol
            So long as you have internet access, there are alternatives anyway. When setting up PBX systems for my business clients, I generally recommend that all calls to 118xxx numbers are blocked (along with 09 premium rate and 070 "personal" numbers) unless they have some compelling reason to want access, and even then they normally go with just allowing access to specific services (typically the 118707 I mentioned above). It's all too easy for employees to rack up huge amounts with casual DQ calling otherwise.

Comment

Charging cords for iPhone/i pad being so short. Come on apple what are you playing at? I'm pig sick of having to yank entire 4 plug adapters up onto things to get some charge

On shows when the audience starts clapping along to music and a) starts clapping out of time or b) keeps clapping when the music or requirement has ended. The former drives me insane!
              1976 Vintage

Comment

silly car parking tickets prices hospital are the ones that get right up my nose 2 pound for 4 hours and visiting times 2hours so when you com back for tea time visitng your 1st ticket just runs out and you have to buy another 4 hour ticket why dont they let you choose your hours waist of 4 hours if you visit 2 times per day
                THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

And then on top of that they employ the predatory private parking companies to try and enforce the conditions with their fake "fines" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Wirral Writer View Post
                    Oh yes, I have heard about these "screamer" videos. Isn't the main one where the Exorcist girl suddenly appears, amid an ear-splitting shriek, when you place your face closer to the screen?

That is a horrible trick to play on anybody.
                    Yes, that's the one alright. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Comment

The chords are short for a reason apparently, in that using the the item while it is charging can affect the performance or damage it somehow. Having the short chord makes it harder to use whilst plugged in so you have to unplug to use, therefore not damaging your equipment.

I have no idea if there's any basis to this, although I do think that it depends on how the device operates while it's plugged in. I think damage might occur when the device using battery power all the time instead of resorting to drawing power from the mains.

PC66 probably could explain it better or say if it's absolute bunk, might be that they just want to save a few quid on making their cables go further.

Comment

Put it this way - If they're trying to claim that use while charging might cause damage, then there's a big deficiency in the design which needs to be addressed.

Comment

Scam messages on mobile phones delete them straight away

Comment

hhhhmmmmm traffic lights every where i been today all over the place stuck at one place for more than 20mins and haddent moved a mile i turned round and went back the way i came from and took a other route then learner drivers lorrys traffic light all against me today so have a big moan here so my pet hates today is driven with everything against me
                            happy now im cool lol

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                              hhhhmmmmm traffic lights every where i been today all over the place stuck at one place for more than 20mins and haddent moved a mile i turned round and went back the way i came from and took a other route then learner drivers lorrys traffic light all against me today so have a big moan here so my pet hates today is driven with everything against me
                              happy now im cool lol
                              There are days when you seem everything is against you,happened to me quite a few times,they say if your timing is wrong then look out,traffic lights against you,stuck behind learners when theres no room to overtake,impatient motorists behind up your tail pipe,white van man on mobile whilst driving,its no picnic driving these days too much traffic on the road and its getting worse,pollution especially on a frosty morning its dreadful,your not the only one to have a moan

Comment

took me ages yesterday it was nightmare all i wanted do was get my job done but there was nowt wrong with roads so why dig em up lol and as for everything else that day well i gave up
                                now what can i moan about today ???????????? lol
                                ill be back later if something gets up my nose lol
                                Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                                There are days when you seem everything is against you,happened to me quite a few times,they say if your timing is wrong then look out,traffic lights against you,stuck behind learners when theres no room to overtake,impatient motorists behind up your tail pipe,white van man on mobile whilst driving,its no picnic driving these days too much traffic on the road and its getting worse,pollution especially on a frosty morning its dreadful,your not the only one to have a moan

Comment

Working...
                                X