Crisps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Crisps

one of my favourite flavours that you never see anymore is spring onion, i remember in the 80s Smiths did some spring onion crisps that were great.

another one i really miss, from more recently were Doritos 3D's

i used to eat them all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Moondog View Post
      another flavour i remember from the 80s were Tandoori, don't know who made them
      I'm sure Seabrooks made Indian Tandoori flavoured crisps at one time, but I don't know if it was the 80s or early 90s though?
      Oh to be a kid again with a can of Top Deck on a hot summer day, now that would be good.

Comment

Quavers Chinese Spicy Beef.
        Heather

Comment

Yum!

Comment

Hi I'm new. I came accross this forum from a google search. Just wanted to say thanks to many who have posted here for proving that some crisp i -swear- I remember actually existed. Such as Piglets, tomato flavoured wotsits (there was also beef but I havent seen that here) and Ghostbuster crisps. One that I havent seen here is Nice and Spicey flavoured Monster Munch in an orange bag. I can almost remember what they taste like and the closes thing available now is spicey space invaders, although they have a fraction of the strength of taste that the monster munch had. Thanks again, especially heather who seems to be a machine at this!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Giddeon, this thread is in my top three all time favs here on doyouremember, I like you started by looking for the same Crisps as you, the ones fondly remembered from my childhood! So it's been an absolute pleasure to share my finds with everyone else
              Heather

Comment

I remember Nice and Spicy Monster Munch. For some reason they came in a much bigger bag than everything else at the time, maybe because of tax reasons or something.

Comment

I just wanted to ask........does anyone remember in the early 70s the lattice crisps and what they were called? I remember eating them, (stuffing me face.) for supper, when Man About the House was on....or Love Thy Neighbour....they looked similar if not a little flatter to those pictured..Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	260441
                  I've read the whole thread and I don't see any mention of them....I do see a mention of a lattice crisp but that's all......does anyone remember them and what they were called.?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kp-wickers.jpg
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	260444Click image for larger version

Name:	crispscw.jpg
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	260445

Look like KP Wickers or KP Crunchy Waffles
                    Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
                      Look like KP Wickers or KP Crunchy Waffles
                      I think they are Kp Wickers....I've looked at them before....but nothing really registered with me, but I think your right Heather, Thank You.....I can now rest on the crisp front.....On another note I remember those spicy beef quavers....good find.

Comment

KP Wickers?, god I had forgotten those.

Comment

Hi all, i'm new around here, although i have visited often to read and reminisce. Like many, i have a burning question. Does anybody remember a brand of crisps from the late 70's, possibly yellow and black packet with a picture of a bee on it. Oh please oh please somebody must! Great site folks, super contributions and very concise!

Comment

Could it bee thezzzzz? Freddie Bee

Attached Files
                            Heather

Comment

Nice one H

Comment

So, not only do we have a bite, we have photos! Give thanks to H, brilliant.....
                                My missus found a old pack about 30 years ago stuffed down the back of a old sofa.....

Comment

Working...
                                X