Heinz BIG SOUP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heinz BIG SOUP

I can remember when I went in an American Pizza Hut in 1998 the menu was totally different, I'm fairly certain the word feast wasn't featured.

Some American companies seem to be a bit more savvy about marketing abroad than others.

I'm still slightly amazed how big a mess Coca Cola made over Tab Clear & Dasani Water.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Had a coca cola a couple of days ago and thought that it tasted more pepsi cola,and it was more sweeter then it used to be.I think diffrent markets have diffrent tastes,so in some cases the products are altered for that market.

Comment

I may mail Heinz, and mention their UK stuff, barring the microwave BIG SOUP/TASTE OF HOME tastes naff...lol

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
          Had a coca cola a couple of days ago and thought that it tasted more pepsi cola,and it was more sweeter then it used to be.I think diffrent markets have diffrent tastes,so in some cases the products are altered for that market.
          I wonder what would happen if they did the once famous coke/pepsi taste challenge today? I've always preferred Pepsi but I think coke tastes slightly different to back in the day. Might just be my ancient taste buds though.
          1976 Vintage

Comment

I don't have any fillings in my mouth as I don't constantly eat chocolates/sweets and buy them once in a while when the craving comes on - which is only once in a while; I do buy Coca Cola in 1.5 or 2 L bottles when the mood takes me and only have Pepsi these days when I rarely buy some KFC and I have noticed a difference in the two. I prefer Coke to Pepsi. Its interesting that lots of people are Coke or Pepsi...I can't recall Coke tasting different back in the day though. Maybe they slightly altered the recipe after the 'New Coke' disaster when they 'brought back Old Coke' after the backlash? I wouldn't be surprised if Coke tastes different all around the world where its made in different factories...I know Guinness taste varies in places like Nigeria and Ireland compared to the UK.

I wonder, if I did email Heinz they may send me a 'care package' of foods as a goodwill gesture? Naa, doubt it. In the 'old days' lots of companies did that but not now.

Comment

Working...
            X