Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fave Sweeties,and sweets that should be brought back

Originally posted by Oggy View Post
    space dust was kool, loved hte way it tingled in your mouth.
    My daughter came back from a party last week with a little bag of sweets in the "going home bag", and when I opened it for her i realised it was Space Dust!! (but it was called something different). I told her to try a tiny speck of it and she hated it, so I poured the whole lot in my mouth and let her watch and listen lol! it really took me back to my youth

Comment

My all time favorite the foam teddy bears, I just love it because it's really soft and chewy and the taste?? Wow I should say it's perfectly delicious! I can't resist to have it always in my bag when I get nothing to do from my work. I just purchase a box of it since I can't any stores here that are selling just like this one, I'm waiting for my box to received it. Can't wait to have it.

Last edited by HG; 19-10-2009, 08:07. Reason: removing sales link

Comment

Sweet Tobacco, I got some only the other day and it was wonderful.

Last edited by andytedfordonline; 27-01-2010, 17:17.

Comment

Galaxy Counters are coming back! Sorry, I have posted this on a couple of threads, but I'm so excited! Wanted to let everyone know - pls join my Facebook group dedicated to Counters http://www.facebook.com/jennyhodge?v...8368367&ref=mf - thanks!

Comment

Well done
            Shame they could not have brought back something more exotic than Counters (which you can still get in Revels anyway). Seems rather pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Chocaholic View Post
              Galaxy Counters are coming back! Sorry, I have posted this on a couple of threads, but I'm so excited! Wanted to let everyone know - pls join my Facebook group dedicated to Counters

Just the one above link is enough for our members to find their way to you should they wish thank you Chocaholic. The others have been removed.
              Heather

Comment

Re: love a logger

Originally posted by annie1 View Post
                does any one remember logger's the chocolate was in the shpe of a log. I think you could get milk chocolate, nutty and fruit and nut.
                Yeah I remember Loggers fruit was the nicest.

Comment

wasn't the Fry's fruit bar called 5 centres?.

Just been on the aquarterof website, Floral gums and cherry lips were on the same page and some are coming my way, cant wait hee hee hee!
                  Last edited by tonyfinster; 08-05-2010, 12:24.

Comment

You can still get sherbert dib dabs.
                    WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

• Re: Same stuff - new name

Yes, I'd noticed that too but didn't think to mention it. Thanks for that. :-)

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
                      ..and now Dime bars are called Diam

Comment

• Retro Choccie n Sweets Whats your favourite???

Can anyone else remember a chocolate bar called Applause it had a biscuity bottom like a twix and on top it was a apple flavoured caramel with raisins in yummie,think it was made by cadbury but not sure

Anyway back to the question on what was your favourite treat that you wish they would bring back like the Wispa ?

Mine would have to be frys five centres with the different fruit fillings fab

Comment

• Re: Retro Choccie n Sweets Whats your favourite???

I remember Applause but I wasn't a great fan. As far as bringing back sweets I have a never ending list :-) here are just a few:- Mint cracknell, Golden cup, Milk & plain chocolate sandwich bars, pink panther, ice breaker everlasting toffee, the list goes on and on............

Comment

I could add a few to my list as well. I agree with you on golden cup. I would bring back vice versas,texan bars,tropicool ice poles etc etc.....

Comment

What are Vice Versas?
                              my five would be.. Golden Cup
                              Trebor Blobs
                              Trebor Mints
                              Texan
                              Banjo

Comment

Vice versas were like minstrels they had a mixture of white chocolate in a milk chocolate shell and milk chocolate in a white chocolate shell think they may have been made by nestle

Comment

Working...
                                X